Thursday 29 March 2007

Circuito Chico

With the plan to give my legs a rest for a day after all the trekking of the last couple of days, I caught the bus 20km out of town to the Circuito Chico and found the bike hire shop. But in all their wisdom they didn´t have any bikes to hire out. So it was back to walking for another day.
Nearby was Cerro Campanario, so I walked up there quick, again meeting all the tourists catching the chairlift up to the restaurant up the top.
I got back down the bottom again, and caught the bus further out to the fancy Hotel Llau Llau. From there I walked around the lake further and eventually found a walking track that went to the summit of Cerro Llau Llau. Had a great view of all the mountains around and the lakes. Trekked back to the bus in Llau Llau and made it back to Bariloche.
The plan for the next few days is to hike up Cerro Catedral tomorrow, then spend the weekend in El Bolson, back to Bariloche on Sunday evening for Spanish Lessons at La Montana Spanish School for 4 days. Then I´ll go to Neuquen on the Friday for easter, and then take an overnight bus to Buenos Aires on Saturday night.

No comments: