Thursday 12 July 2007

Mancora

I arrived to Mancora at 9am on Wednesday. The town was only small stradling the Pan American highway with the beach on one side and desert cliffs to the east. I found a hotel right on the beach and then spent the rest of the beach having a swim and sunbaking.
Thursday I headed straight back to the beach for breakfast and didn`t do much more than the previous day. The wind started to pick up in the afternoon so the kite surfers were out to put on a show.
I headed to dinner with some POM and Irish blokes to the Luna bar and ended up hanging out there with some Aussie and Canadian people who were minding the place till 1am then had to quit so I could get the bus out the next morning at 8am to Machala in Ecuador where I plan to get another bus to Cuenca.

No comments: